2011.06.24 - Plateforme pour Cloud Service Provider - Forum des Partenaires du Cloud IBM -...
Embed Size (px)
Document exploité lors du Forum des Partenaires du Cloud IBM durant l'atelier Cloud Infrastructure Provider
Transcript of 2011.06.24 - Plateforme pour Cloud Service Provider - Forum des Partenaires du Cloud IBM -...
- 1. IBM Cloud Service Provider Platform Solutions pour les fournisseurs dinfrastructure Cloud
- 2. LIBM Cloud Reference Architecture joue un rle central dans la conception de toutes nos solutions
- 3. IBM Cloud Service Provider Platform est la spcialisation de lIBM Cloud Computing Reference Architecture sadaptant aux besoins des fournisseurs de services Cloud Service Developer Service Development Tools Common Cloud Management Platform OSS Operational Support Services BSS Business Support Services (Virtualized) Infrastructure Server, Storage, Network, Facilities Cloud Service Consumer Consumer In-house IT Cloud Service Provider Cloud Services User Interface API Software-as-a-Service Platform-as-a-Service Infrastructure-as-a-Service Business-Process-as-a-Service Cloud Service Integration Tools
- 4. AT&T Accelerates Delivery of Cloud Capabilities to Help Companies Reduce Information Technology Costs
- Dallas , Texas , February 15, 2011
- AT&T * today announced enhancements to its cloud-based offers, a new cloud-based mobile application, and increased third-party development and industry activity to deliver cloud capabilities that can help businesses reduce IT costs.
- The company also said it continues to work with IBM, VMware and others to enhance its cloud offers.
- Specifically, AT&T announced:
- Enhanced Computing Offer: Among other new features, customers can now more easily tie their cloud computing systems to AT&Ts world class network , creating virtual private cloud environments that deliver computing services on-demand and help reduce IT costs.
- Enhanced Storage Offer: AT&T has enhanced its cloud-based storage offer with features that help companies meet corporate governance and compliance requirements.
- Cloud-based Mobile App: A new mobile application extends AT&Ts cloud capabilities to users on the go who need to store and access content remotely in a highly-secure manner.
- Increased Third-Party Activity: AT&T is allowing cloud computing vendors and third- party developers to assemble capabilities based on its networking technologies that will allow business customers to derive more benefits from AT&T cloud solutions.
- Security Alliance Participation: AT&T is participating in a working group with the Cloud Security Alliance to define cloud-based security-as-a-service offers.
- With cloud-based solutions powered by AT&Ts global network, we can enable companies to become more efficient, more mobile, and more nimble while helping to control their costs, said John Stankey, President and CEO, AT&T Business Solutions. Its a powerful combination of benefits for companies operating in an economy that continues to challenge all businesses, no matter how large or small.
- We believe business caliber clouds need to run on a robust virtual private network and we see AT&T as offering one of the best business class VPN services, said Scott Stainken, general manager, IBM global telecommunications industry.
- In addition, AT&T recently said IBMs Cloud Service Provider Platform is one of the best for cloud computing and noted that IBM technology is being used in its new release of AT&T Synaptic Compute as a Service SM .
- 5. IBM introduit avec Cloud Service Provider Platform, une solution pour CREER, GERER et MONETIZER les cloud services rapidement CREATE Ignite Innovation and Differentiate the Service Portfolio MANAGE Empower Integrated Service Management MONETIZE Energize Cloud Sales & Optimize the Customer Experience Exploit Advanced Automation Rely on Carrier Grade Performance and Unmatched Scalability Deliver Secure, High Quality Services Rapidly Launch Partner Enabled Apps/Services Harness Application Developer Creativity Resell IBM Powered Cloud Services Enable Sales Transformation Leverage Intelligence for Differentiation Optimize Channels & Self-Service Portals
- 6. Lets start by creating value for Service Provider CREATE Ignite Innovation and Differentiate the Service Portfolio MANAGE Empower Integrated Service Management MONETIZE Energize Cloud Sales & Optimize the Customer Experience Exploit Advanced Automation Rely on Carrier Grade Performance and Unmatched Scalability Deliver Secure, High Quality Services Rapidly Launch Partner Enabled Apps/Services Harness Application Developer Creativity Resell IBM Powered Cloud Services
- 7. Apporter de la valeur aux Cloud Service Providers IT Services Security Communications Collaboration Mobility Applications SaaS Jamcracker Services Catalogue - IaaS and PaaS Offerings Jamcracker Services Catalogue - SaaS Offerings Cloud Services PaaS IaaS Public & Private Self Service Order Fulfillment SSO Identity & Policy Management User & Services Provisioning Catalogue Management Metering Billing Chargeback Settlement Reporting Auditing SLA Monitoring Help Desk Ticketing & Routing Services Management & Administration Jamcracker Unified Services Delivery & Management Information Management Rational Websphere Cloud Lotus Tivoli DB, mining DW/DM, analytics App/Dev, PerfTest WAS, CastIron Collaborate Portal B/R/A, security, help desk,
- 8. Lets continue on the part focusing on the IaaS management CREATE Ignite Innovation and Differentiate the Service Portfolio MANAGE Empower Integrated Service Management MONETIZE Energize Cloud Sales & Optimize the Customer Experience Exploit Advanced Automation Rely on Carrier Grade Performance and Unmatched Scalability Deliver Secure, High Quality Services
- 9. Integrated Service Management for Cloud Packaged to leverage IBM Tivolis world class portfolio Security Management Advanced Monitoring and Service Level Management
- Event and alert management
- Incident and problem management
- Automated network operations management
- Application monitoring and management
- Real-time service visibility, dashboards
- Identity and access management
- Network security
- Data synchronization
- Real-time database activity monitoring
- Automated compliance auditing
- Backup and restore
- Storage configuration
- Storage management
- Network performance
- Network traffic analysis
- Network configuration management
- Service automation
- Resource usage accounting
- Self-service portal
- Service provisioning
- Service catalogue with pre-packaged templates and workflows
- Multi-customer management and isolation
- 10. IBM a construit suffisament de solution de Cloud pour savoir quune partie significative du modle conomique du cloud repose sur les couches les plus basses. BladeCenter or equivalent NAS 10GbE Fabric Standard provisioning Optimized Provisioning Standard provisioning IBM iDataplex Internal disks 100MbE/1GbE routing Standard provisioning x86 and Unix servers Low-end 1 RU x86 server Internal disk on 1 server every 9 servers 10GbE high-end routing 100MbE/1GbE routing High-end storage & SAN HIGH END CONFIGURATION CSP2 REFERENCE ARCHITECTURE MID-RANGE CONFIGURATION A LA SMARTCLOUD ENTREPRISE LOW-END CONFIGURATION IBM HIGH SCALE LOW TOUCH VERY HIGH END CONFIGURATION
- 11. CSP2 proposes an hardware architecture fitting a given requirement, a given type of workload, etc. Its customer choice to design the hardware solution fitting the target business purpose of the Cloud Compute infrastructure Network infrastructure Mgmt infrastructure Legend N Series Storage #1 #2 #3 N Series Storage N Series Storage
- AIX, IBM i